An exciting and challenging opportunity is available for
an experienced Joomla Developer to join our team at Surry Hills in
to the CEO you are responsible for development, implementation and
support of Joomla based websites.
- Experience in Joomla implementation
- Proficient in PHP, Java Script
- Monitoring System performance.
- Backend website maintenance.
- Develop operating procedures for Joomla users.
- Plan and execute on-site client training.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience.
- Good communications skills, written and oral.
- Sound understanding of the IT industry.
- Sound analytical skills.
- B2B experience.
This position suits a forward thinking individual with current
computer presentation skills.
An attractive commission based remuneration package is offered.
In the first instance please forward your resume to
Closing date for the above position is Oct. 30, 2015.
Recruitment Agencies Note: We do not recruit through agencies,
please do not forward any resumes. Oznet does not accept any fees
related to unsolicited resumes.