|As Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions via the
Internet experience an exponential growth, SaaS providers face several challenges in delivering a
reliable, cost effective service needed for the success and growth of their
- Provide outstanding software performance to
- Applications must perform 24 x 7 x 365 - any outage could be devastating to business and reputation.
- Limited resources hamper the ability to build and maintain an on-premise, state of the art data center to house hardware/applications
- Limited staff and experience with building and maintaining IT infrastructure architecture can affect performance and availability of service
- Lack of expertise in server and infrastructure options for SaaS services and/or applications can
Let Oznet serve as an extension of your
We're ready to help deploy and support your critical SaaS infrastructure.
By partnering with Oznet, you can focus on developing and marketing the software that drives your business. You retain control while offloading IT infrastructure to
- Architecture critical for a SaaS infrastructure.
- The latest technology from
Intel, Cisco, and NetApp gives you optimal selection
- Fully redundant datacenters for power, networking, and HVAC back by 24x7x365 NOC monitoring capabilities
- Established solutions that enable a growth and upgrade path to meet the demands of a growing business
- Private Racks allow you to build a isolated LAN within our datacenter
Highly customizable server storage choices to help protect your data
- Power to handle high demand business
- Expert Professional Services team available on demand
- Helps you keep up with latest technology at far less cost than do-it-yourself approaches
- Gives you the ability to immediately scale to meet fluctuating customer demand
- No need to invest in excess capacity, you pay only for what you need, when you need it
- Provides state of the art data center and network capacity that cannot be matched by many co-location alternatives.